Personal Effort Monitor
Because your effort is measured by your heart, everyone can compete no matter their fitness level. With this high level of inclusiveness, no member will feel left out. MyZone® is also accurate no matter what exercise you choose. Kickboxing, Box jumps, burpees, running, or anything else – you can be sure your effort is being tracked.
How It Works:
- Wear Your MyZone® Personal Effort Monitor – Wearing your MZ-3 Belt is easy and comfortable. Position the belt so that the center piece is directly below your chest, on top of your sternum.
- Exercise Anywhere – Whether you’re in the gym watching your live feed, or out on the street viewing your tile through the MyZone® App, you can rest assured you’re earning MEPs and tracking your effort anywhere you go.
- Monitor Your Results – By logging in to your MyZone® account on your computer or through the MyZone® App, you’ll be able to see minute-by-minute breakdowns of your exercise effort. Track your progress over time to gain more understanding about your workout habits.
- Challenge, Share, Compare – With built-in leaderboards, status rankings, and social integration, we’ve made it easier than ever to show off your progress. Meet World Health Organization standards every month to rank up and pass your friends.
- Achieve Your Goals – By using MyZone®, you’ll have access to relevant effort-based data to help you push your limits and reach new heights.
Learn More… Watch This Video!
What are MEPs?
MEPs is an acronym for MyZone® Effort Points, and it’s the metric by which everything is measured in the MyZone® system. MEPs are earned by exercising in your desired heart rate zone over a period of time. The more effort you put into your workouts, the more MEPs you earn! Knowing your tile is the first step to seeing your effort rewarded. When looking at your live tile, you can find your current MEP count in the bottom right corner. If you aren’t familiar with the MyZone® tile, check it out below!